Losing my religion



Life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up




I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try



That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
...Losing my religion



Location : Pandemonium

Base :
Peau par Tableau Vivant, Vincent
Yeux par Poetic Colors, Ocean - Carribbean reef
Cheveux par Sadistic Hacker, Gen Hair
Saignements de nez par Sticky Kiss, Nosebleed
Ecchymoses par Anairah Galicia, Bruised

Vêtements :
Vestes par LeLutka, postal Jacket
Pantalons par -SG-, Galife Pants
Chassures par Uban Bomb Unit, Pirate Rain Boots

Accessoires :
Chapeau par La Malvada Mujer, the soldier
Cigarette par Sinister Designs, Cigarette Sculpty v3
Bracelets & Ongles par Mandala, Takara

_____________

Click on the pictures to enlarge

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire