The Dirty Turkey Hunt . { Part 2 }


#57 Kre-ations Hint: ” Checkmate! “
#09 Hysteria Hint: Lights went off. I feel so *alone in the dark*.
#59 Sugar & Cyanide Hint: this isn’t a park…
#96 FIEND Hint: Try your luck & shop on us!

#64 Delightful Depictions Hint: I Grow with a Smile!
#77 K2K Headquarter Hint: Watch the barmaid inside
#91 Goth1c0 Hint:  ”This shoes are made for walking”
#42 CHoOoZ Hint: “That is one BIG Chooo…”


 #95 Swine & Roses Hint: Enter stage Left ! 
#18 SUGAR Hint: AH! Never touch a man’s mustache! 
#07 1 Hundred  Hint: Call A Friend To Come Hunt With You! 
#73 Ziva’s Footware Hint: Get down and dirty with a pair of these Dutch grapevine clogs

#65 RAWR! Hint: Look around if you want to get lucky.
#97 MID Maribol Inshan Designs Hint: Take the steps. 
#81 Les Sucreries de Fairy Hint: I’m in Special occasions cavern :p (Near the kids one)
#15 Sweet Intoxication Hint: Search high search low and everywhere in between

#60 Rotten Apple Hint: Ive been know to have a green thumb.
#62 Egoxentrikax Hint: I love the lipstick
#85 ToXiC HiGh Hint: I’m not small I’m not big, but I’m easy to find. We wear them all year long, but mostly to keep our legs warm in the winter time.

#75 Anymore Hint: Glance up
#67 Dani’s Hint: I will be in the trenches, looking for my purple coat.
#92 PiCHi Hint: i have much colors at my hair ???
#70 Gunshin Hint: Get your butt on gear and gear up! 

#80 Grumble Hint: When life gives you lemons…
#86 Vero Modero Hint: oh yes i can be a home pet but u cant ever tame me 

#98 FuchOn Hint: Take a look upstairs
#94 ArisAris Hint: near the glasses
#78 DemotiK Hint: A gal has to have her vices! 


#100 FATAL Hint: Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere. But which one holds me?
#88 SLACY’S Hint: Great Things are atop BIG BLACK BOXES
#93 Ci Co Hint: Everyone likes a little spice!
#31 ThirteenTH Hint: I Suggest you don’t look too hard.




.{ PART1 }. 
.{ PART3 }. 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire